50+ Public Health MPH Scholarships
Capella University offers an online Master’s in Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH). These programs are designed around NCHL outcome-based competencies and prepare you to solve real-world challenges while developing your leadership skills, all in an online learning environment. Request information to learn more about Capella’s public health programs.
Benedictine University CEPH Accredited Online MPH Program. Choose to focus on Health Education & Promotion, Health Management & Policy, Emergency Preparedness, or Epidemiology and earn a graduate certificate along with your MPH at no added time or cost. Request information .
Students who are seeking an MPH degree have a lot of financial options for their education. Because of the growing demand in the public health sector, there are plenty of scholarships, grants, and other aid solutions that will support students who are walking down this career path. Being able to reduce your financial burden will make it easier for you to get the degree that you need. Ultimately, there is no reason to pay for your education if it isn t absolutely necessary. With MPH scholarships and grants, it can be easy to find someone else to foot the bill.
Common scholarships and grants are awarded based on things like degree or area of study, ethnicity, religion, financial need, and other elements. By understanding what your options are, you will be able to find the best financial options. Here are some common MPH scholarships and grants to consider:
- School-based grants and scholarships. Every school has their own offerings of financial aid for students. If you talk to your advisor, you can learn a lot about different financial options that you can get directly from your school. With the growing demand for public health workers, the opportunities are plentiful at schools around the world. Check your school or program s website to learn about your options.
- Private organizations. Groups that work in the public health industry are giving their support to students who want to work within the industry. These grants and scholarships come in all shapes and sizes from private organizations like:
- National Environmental Health Association
- Association of Schools of Public Health
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- American Cancer Society and Related Foundations
- Pfizer, Merck, and Abbott
- William Hobson Scholarship: This specific scholarship is among the most popular for students who are pursuing an MD/MPH joint degree. The award is committed to helping future doctors in the public health sector become the best in their public health career and prepare them as leaders of tomorrow.
50+ Scholarships Grants for Public Health!
You can find details at the scholarship s website, including application requirements, deadlines, and more information. Due to the ever changing nature of scholarship requirements, we only include source, qualifications, amount and direct link to the website.
Funding Your Education
Paying for school is never an easy task. However, if you know what options you have for funding and how to get more out of your education, it should be easy. Make sure that you take the time to learn about:
When you know how to afford your education, it will be easy for you to get the MPH degree online that you deserve. (See 37+ Online MPH Study Options!) Talk to your financial aid department and do some research on your own to find the most financial support possible for your MPH education. That way, you can have fewer loans and less debt when you begin your career in the public health industry.
Benefits of Free Money
There are a lot of perks to getting scholarships and grants. Because these funds don t have to be repaid, they are basically free money. Not only are you getting help financing your education, but you can also enjoy things like:
- Less time working during your pursuit of an MPH degree
- More opportunities to focus on your career
- Scholarships or grants that can lead to internships or career opportunities
- Less stress and hassle involved in financing your education
So many people can benefit from MPH scholarships and grants, but it s going to be up to you to make sure that you get the financial support that you need. That way, you can take your career to the next level with ease. Be sure to learn about age requirements, grades, degree requirements, and other elements that affect your eligibility for financial assistance with various grants and scholarships so that you can apply for the right ones for your MPH degree.