- Free Worksheets For Your Young Child
- Assessment for Kindergarten and Preschool Readiness
- Early Childhood Developmental Areas
- Our Blog For Parents
Understand How Early Childhood Development in 8 Specific Areas Is Critical to School Success
As an experienced preschool and kindergarten teacher, I identified eight key developmental areas that play a critical role in a child s success in preschool, kindergarten, and beyond.
Understanding more about each of these 8 key developmental areas will help you assess your child s readiness to begin school and foster his growth in each area. For each of the 8 key developmental areas, I provide:
- An explanation of the developmental area, including a discussion of how and why that area is critical to success to in school.
- Tips for accelerating your child s development in that area. This includes time-tested strategies, activity suggestions, and advice for correcting common problems.
- A summary of what will be expected of your child during preschool and kindergarten .
Buy Our Workbook
Love our worksheets? Consider buying our workbook. 461 of our best worksheets, suggested daily schedule for working with your child and hundreds of tips.
Recently in Our Blog
2011 – 2015