Home Security Minneapolis
This Top Rated alarm monitoring company services all of the Twin Cities Metro Area including these Minneapolis residents in the following zip codes:
55401, 55402, 55403, 55404, 55405, 55406, 55407, 55408, 55409, 55410, 55411, 55412, 55413, 55414, 55415, 55416, 55417, 55418, 55419, 55420, 55421, 55422, 55423, 55424, 55425, 55426, 55427, 55428, 55429, 55430, 55431, 55432, 55433, 55434, 55435, 55436, 55437, 55438, 55439, 55440, 55441, 55442, 55443, 55444, 55445, 55446, 55447, 55448, 55449, 55450, 55454, 55455, 55458, 55459, 55460, 55468, 55470, 55472, 55473, 55474, 55478, 55479, 55480, 55483, 55484, 55485, 55486, 55487, and 55488.
You can browse alarm and fire monitoring businesses in other cities too.
Just like keeping your home secure, keeping your personal details secure is also vital. You can connect with a site like this one and check up on yourself. There are several good companies types of searches you can do, from public criminal sources to other private databases.
And if you’re a business, you can check into the public background of individuals who apply to work for you. Go to Employment Background Screening. Select organizations, including Hireright. can do this work for you.
Safety doesn’t end with just your house either, you need to be careful with your personal identity details. Identity fraud happens. See more about identity theft.
And if you do need financial help after an identity theft incident, there are accountants here in the Twin Cities that can help you out.
Minneapolis, MN Security Systems
All Twin Cities Metro Residents Can now Afford a Home Security System.
One company is our clear top Minneapolis home security service based on price, equipment and customer reviews.
No more excuses. Get your family & home protected.
Our Top Choice for a Wireless Home Security System in Minneapolis, MN is.
Protect Your Home – ADT
The Home security systems from Protect Your Home combine the top ADT equipment with the best service and price. They are our “Best Buy” for Minneapolis Home Security.
Protect Your Home has provided home security systems for over 20 years. They are one of the largest providers of ADT security equipment.
Protect Your Home provides a complete home security system at an affordable cost.
They offer 100% protection with 24-hour monitoring service.
They have an alarm system replacement parts warranty.
Your security monitoring rate is locked-in and guaranteed.
They use state-of-the-art listed security equipment.
Crime Rate in the Twin Cities
For Minneapolis, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small).
With a crime rate of 61 per one thousand residents, Minneapolis has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes.
Minneapolis Crime index is 5 (100 is safest), meaning our city is safer than just 5% of the cities in the US.
Twin Cities Annual Crimes per 1,000 residents: Violent = 9.6, Property = 51.2, Total = 60.8
One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16. Within Minnesota, more than 99% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Minneapolis.
The crime data that we used for this analysis are the seven offenses from the uniform crime reports, collected by the FBI from 17,000 local law enforcement agencies, and include both violent and property crimes, combined.
Violent offenses tracked included forcible rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. According to analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Minneapolis is one in 104.
In addition, your chance of becoming a victim of a property crime is one in 20, which is a rate of 51 per one thousand population.
With these high crime numbers, a good home security system is practically becoming a standard feature in many of the homes in the Twin Cities area. We have found a Minnesota home security system that is affordable and has state-of-the-art equipment and service.
For anyone who thinks that an advanced monitoring system with ADT wireless controls would cost too much money, the good news is that you are able to get a good service for your Minnesota home for less than a dollar a day.
Plus, the average yearly home insurance premium in the U.S. costs over $800. The good news is that many plans offer discounts up to 20% on home insurance for homes with home security systems installed with any of the ADT home alarm systems.
The Protect Your Home team would be happy to assist you in finding the best security system for your home.
Whether you want protection for your home or even a small business, the ADT Home Security System from Protect Your Home will fulfill your security needs and most importantly, fit your budget.
Here are just a few of the reasons to trust your security with Protect Your Home:
Best Prices on Home Security Systems – Compare & Save
Best Security Systems in the Industry
State-of-the-Art Security Equipment
Protect Your Home with 24/7 Security Monitoring
Guaranteed Locked in Security Monitoring Rates
Super Flexible Packages for any Alarm System
Replacement Parts Warranty on all Alarm Systems
Up to 20% Off Homeowners Insurance
Peace of Mind When It Comes to Your Family and Home
The Protect Your Home Security Advantage
Deciding on a service for your home and family is not an easy decision. Protect Your Home packages combine the best price with the best equipment and service. Compare how their home security systems stack up against other leaders in the security industry below to help make the decision easier.
1) Large Display and Buttons – Easy to see backlit buttons and controls with a large LCD screen to keep you updated with pertinent information and easy navigation of your home security controls.
2) Remote System Control Via Your Phone – The ADT system allows you the option to control your system remotely from your phone. With this feature, you can check system status, arm and disarm the system, and do other features.
3) Rechargeable Battery Back-Up – In the event of a power failure your system will convert from AC to DC. With the back-up battery, your system remains up and running in the event of a power outage.
4) Multiple Wireless Zones – With the ability to operate multiple wireless zones, the ADT system can support numerous wireless security devices such as door or window entry point sensors and motion detectors.
5) Home Automation Options – The ADT system can give you the option to control lights and appliances with the press of a button.
6) One Button Arming – Arming your wireless home security system is as easy as pushing a single button. The ADT home security system comes with entry and exit delays at the doors you select, and you can also put these same doors and windows on instant alert.
7) Configurable Door and Window Chimes – The ADT home security system can act as a door and window chime whenever a door or window is opened.
8) Emergency Panic Button – The ADT system provides you an emergency panic button which allows you to summon help 24 hours a day.
9) Easy to Understand Commands – Built-in commands provide instructions for operating the system plus it tells you the status of your system.
10) Really Loud Warning Siren – The system siren is loud and will alert anyone in the house or outside.
11) ADT Security Equipment – All of their systems feature ADT Security Certified products. This means that you get the reliability and flexibility known throughout the security industry for ADT alarm systems.
Why Choose Protect Your Home?
If you are in the market for a security system odds are you’ve been shopping around and comparing different companies in the alarm business.
Choosing a home security company is an important decision but one that doesn’t have to be hard. Before you buy, here are a few reasons you should choose Protect Your Home for your security needs.
1) 24-Hour Monitoring with ADT technology
2) ADT Money-Back Guarantee
3) ADT Homeowner Savings Options
4) Homeowners Certificate (to get a break on your homeowner’s insurance)